current job openings
Roomful of Teeth is seeking a talented, charming, affable and detail-oriented individual to assist in the day-to-day operations of Roomful of Teeth’s touring season.
- Applicant should be fluent and experienced in the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets, Google Docs and general record keeping.
- Experience or facility with the travel industry is necessary (ease of interaction with representatives and websites associated with hotels, car rentals, airlines, etc). Adept problem solving skills are a must.
- Experience in the arts is appreciated but not required. Special event production experience is appreciated but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and booking travel for performance and recording dates (domestic and international)
- Answering press inquiries and organizing interviews and appearances with local and national media outlets
- Preparing and proofing program materials
- Other logistical administrative tasks as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines both large and small
- Knowledge of Apple Pages, Numbers; proficiency with email and the internet
- A generally warm, courteous and cheerful manner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Interested parties should be located within the continental United States.
- Seasonal part-time (6-8 hrs per wk), with possibility for growth. Weekly schedule to vary based on the ensemble’s needs.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 24, 2017 or until filled
Please send resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org